The Kenilworth Club, Incorporated has established guidelines for rental of facilities. The Rental Agreement is provided below. Reservations are accepted on a first-come; first-served basis with parties scheduled May 1, 2021, or later. ALL COVID19 GUIDELINES MUST BE FOLLOWED.
While the Kenilworth Club, Incorporated will consider non-member interests, you must provide a referral from at least one stockholder of good standing. Please also see our Policies and Procedures as related to Facilities Rentals.
Contact manager, Samantha Guidry, at email@example.com or 225- 252-1722, to scheule a party.
1. Private parties will continue to follow the KCI’s party policy, but members will now have the option to utilize a cabana for the duration of their party.
2. Individual families can rent the cabanas any day of the week when parties are not occurring for $20.00 in the following pre-set 3 hour blocks.
3. Cabana rental schedules will be released weekly on Sunday and will be distributed through each member’s email that was provided to the Kenilworth pool. Registration and payments will occur through Sign Up Genius. This will be the only way to reserve a Cabana. Please note that this is done weekly so we can assure that all parties, swim meets, and practices are accounted for prior to the distribution of the rental schedule.
4. Until further notice, individuals will only be able to rent the cabanas for one time block per day.
5. When your time is over, please clean up your space and leave the cabana so that the next member can transition into that space.
6. Cancellations must occur 48 hours in advance and will be done through the pool manager to receive a refund. Refunds will be given minus the processing fee.
7. There will be a sign posted daily on the cabana to identify who has rented the space for that day. If the cabana is not reserved, members can utilize the space on a first come, first serve basis. Rentals will take priority and members may be asked to leave the space for a rental.
8. In cases of inclement weather, refunds will be granted if the pool is closed for more than half of the rental time. Refunds will be granted by the pool manager, minus the processing fee.